About Drug Discovery Hackathon 2020 (DDH2020)
Drug Discovery Hackathon 2020 (DDH2020) platform welcomes all those who wish to join the open-source drug discovery Hackathon against Covid-19. DDH2020 is a joint initiative of AICTE, CSIR, and supported by the Office of Principal Scientific Advisor, Govt. of India, NIC and MyGov. DDH2020 vision and mission is to establish an “Open innovation Model” for in silico drug discovery against the Covid-19 virus and will cover the various processes in drug discovery, including but not limited to, in silico screening of molecules, lead optimization and identification of drug-able non-toxic targets. The targets/tools/lead molecules identified through the process of DDH2020 will be further taken forward for synthesis followed by subsequent steps in routine drug discovery programs.
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Link to One day workshop on Artificial Intelligence in Drug Discovery
Teams will identify hits with the highest potential that would be shortlisted and used for the next stage. Drug discovery hackathon idea conceived by Hon’ble PM of India in the month of May 2020
- May & June – Evaluation and fine-tuning of PSs
- 2nd July 2020 – Launch of Drug Discovery Hackathon and release of PSs
- 30th September 2020 – Submission
- 31st October 2020 – Evaluation
During this phase teams will compete to further improvise on the selected hits from phase-1.
- 15th November 2020 – Online mentoring to selected teams
- 15th February 2021 – Improvisation / optimization of selected products / tools
- 15th March 2021 – Evaluation
Teams will again compete for further optimization of candidates from phase-2. The selected candidates for phase 3 which have crossed 3 level screening and optimization ‘may’ be taken for phase-4 (optional: depending up to outcome and confidence level of phase-3).
- 15th June 2021 – Next round of improvisation by regrouping /collaboration
- 30th June 2021 – Evaluation
- 15th July 2021 – Release of knowledge in the open-source domain.