India Australia Circular Economy Hackathon (I-ACE) is jointly being organized by Atal Innovation Mission, NITI Aayog, Government of India and Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation (CSIRO), Australia to enable the students and startups/MSMEs of both the nations in fostering innovative solutions for the development of a circular economy across the food system value chain with the aim of increasing the long-term health and resilience of our planet, through innovative technology solutions. I-ACE aims to accelerate the development of young and promising students and startups/MSMEs working towards the creation of a sustainable future.
- Innovation in packaging reducing packaging waste
- Innovation in food supply chains avoiding waste
- Creating opportunities for plastics waste reduction
- Recycling critical energy metals and e-waste
Each team can consist of minimum 2 members to maximum 5 members compulsorily from the same entity/institute as mentioned in the application form. The following entities are eligible to apply for India Australia Circular Economy Hackathon (I-ACE):
- Students currently pursuing Bachelors, Masters and Doctorate course from Higher Education Institutions (HEIs) of India
- Entity recognized as Startup under Startup India scheme by Department for Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade (DPIIT)
- Entities recognized as Micro Small and Medium Enterprises having Udyam Registration number by Ministry of Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises.
Please note: All the team members need to be from the same university/institute/startup/
MSME as a team leader.
Indian applicants: To apply, click here.
Australian applicants: To apply, click here.
Last day to apply: 8th Jan 2021
Contact Details :