AISSEE Admit Card 2022: AISSEE Admit Card released, Sainik School Entrance Exam will be held on January 9
AISSEE Admit Card 2022
AISSEE Admit Cards 2022: National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the admit cards for the All India Sainik Schools Entrance Examination (AISSEE) 2022 on January 6, 2022. Candidates can check the link to download their admit card at aissee.nta.nic.in.
National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the admit card for All India Sainik Schools Entrance Examination (AISSEE) 2022 on 6th January 2022. Candidates can check the link to download their admit card at aissee.nta.nic.in. Here is the procedure to download the admit card. AISSEE 2022 will be conducted by NTA on January 09, 2022.
Examination will be conducted in 176 cities across the country
The exam will be conducted in paper pen mode in 176 cities across India. As per the information, AISSEE for class VI students will be conducted from 02 PM to 4:30 PM and for class IX the exam will be conducted from 02 PM to 05 PM. NTA will conduct AISSEE through OMR answer sheets containing Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
Minimum 25% marks required in each subject
To qualify, students need to secure a minimum of 25% marks in each subject of the exam and 40% marks in aggregate in all subjects. There is no minimum marks prescribed for SC and ST category students. After the qualifying test, students will have to go through the admission criteria, rank in the merit list, document verification before final selection for the academic session of 2022-23.
Here’s how to download AISSEE Admit Card
1. Candidates can download their admit card by following the steps given below –
2. Candidates visit aissee.nta.nic.in and scroll down to the bottom of the home page to find the link “Download Admit Card – AISSEE 2022”.
3. Fill your details. Candidates have to verify their application number, date of birth and captcha to access their admit card.
4. Admit card should appear on the screen. Candidates check your details.
5. Download your Admit Card.
6. Candidates should take a printout of their card.
For assistance contact NTA Help Desk
Students must check their name, roll, number, exam date and time, exam center and other details on the admit card. For any clarification or discrepancy, students can contact NTA Help Desk on 011 4075 9000 or write to NTA at firstname.lastname@example.org.