INSTRUCTIONS FOR SCHOOLS ON ONLINE TRAINING SESSIONS CONDUCTED BY CBSE CENTRE OF EXCELLENCE’S
How to Register your School for CBSE online Teacher Training?
1. Schools are requested to register its teaching staff as per their qualification/ subject to be taught and training requirements, for effectiveness/ usefulness of online training session.
2. All CoEs across the nation are hosting their online training programmes through CBSE training portal. Any participant can register for such online training sessions, through his/her school authorities only (using school credentials, same as LOC credentials) or as an individual participant, for any programme (from any CoEs) listed on CBSE training portal. No other mode of registration shall be entertained.
3. Schools will create Login ID and password for each participant (intend to attend online training session) (no need to share school credentials to participants). Please keep it in safe custody and share the same to participants. This Login and password shall be used for generating E-certificate on CBSE Training portal subsequently.
4. After successful registration of participants on CBSE training portal, respective CoEs will host online training session and Invitation link shall be sent to the participants on their email ids.
5. After successful conduct of online training session, E-certificate can be downloaded by the participant from CBSE training portal, after following the due procedure as explained hereinafter.
PLEASE FOLLOW THE FOLLOWING STEPS FOR REGISTRATION:-
1. Search for www.cbse.nic.in website. Click for CBSE WEBSITE.
2. Scroll down and click on TRAINING CAPACITY BUILDING PROGRAMMES.
3. Click on CLICK HERE TO REGISTER FOR FREE ONLINE SESSIONS.
4. Click to REGISTER button, the programme of your choice (from all CoEs).
5. Click on CLICK HERE TO LOGIN FOR SCHOOL AFFILIATED WITH CBSE.
6. Fill SCHOOL CREDENTIALS (using LOC User ID and password of School).
7. Fill details of participants (teacher/Principal) of your school, intend to participate. Enter Login ID and password as per your choice for each participant. It is advised to record such Login and passwords. This Login and password to be shared with your teacher whose name is entered/ filled here. Using ADD button you can add another teacher from your school.
8. Multiple participants can be selected by clicking on the “Checkbox” provided against the name of Teachers. Any minor modification can be done in the profile of Teacher’s, except name, DOB and Login ID by clicking on “Edit” link.
9. After addition no of participants please click ‘Click here to proceed’ button given at the bottom of the page. On Click it will display pop up screen as placed below:
10. After that click on ’Confirm and Proceed for Payment’ button on pop up screen. Following screen will come.
11. Click on the “Click Here to Proceed for Online Payment” button; It takes you to the online Payment Gateway. User can do online payment using options Credit Card, Debit Card, Debit Card + ATM PIN and Internet Banking.
12. After Successful online payment user will be returned back to the training portal. If online transaction is successful then Online Payment successful message will appear in Fee Status with transaction id. If online transaction is failed then transaction failed message will appear in fee Status with transaction id. User can go to ‘Make Payment’ option to complete the payment formalities after login in the portal.
13. Schools can download receipt generated for online transaction after clicking the “Receipt for Online Payment “sub menu under “My Account” Menu. This receipt is for reference of schools.
❖ Link to attend workshop will be sent at participant email id by the respective CoE. In non-receiving of link of workshop contact concerned CoE. Contact details of all CoE’s are given at contact us page.
❖ During the online session, CoE will post Attendance Link in the Chat Box. Participants must be attentive during the session and fill the same in order to get their attendance marked. This attendance link shall be deactivated as soon as online session is over.
❖ After analyzing attendance of participants, the attendance shall be marked on CBSE portal by respective CoE so that feedback link is activated for participants on CBSE training portal.
❖ Participants can now submit their feedback about the session on CBSE training portal, using the same Login ID and password credential created by the school authorities while registering the participants on CBSE training portal.
❖ Subsequently, E-certificate shall be generated on CBSE Training portal and after login participant can download the same for records and reference.
❖ In case of any issue pertaining to online training session in which you have registered, please contact to concerned CoE for quicker resolution of your queries.
Always logout after you are done with online software. For any queries please send an email at email@example.com.
REQUISITION BY SCHOOL TO HOST WORKSHOPS/ SEMINARS/ CONFERENCES TO BE CONDUCTED BY CBSE – Click Here
Topic Covered #CBSETeachersTraining, online teacher training,CBSE latest teacher’s training programme, teacher training,CBSE,CBSE training,teacher training workshop,CBSE training portal,CBSE online teacher training, CBSE teacher training portal,CBSE teacher training program,CBSE free teachers training,CBSE online teacher training program,CBSE online training for teachers, teacher,CBSE training programme for teachers,CBSE teacher’s training 2020-21,CBSE free online teacher training program