JEE Main Results 2020: The National Testing Agency (NTA) on Friday declared the results of Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) mains 2020 on its official website at jeemain.nta.nic.in. Candidates who have taken JEE Main 2020, can check their results by visting the official website at jeemain.nta.nic.in, and logging in by using their application ID/Roll number and password.
JEE Main Result 2020 declared at jeemain.nta.nic.in
How to check JEE Mains 2020 results:
1) Visit the official website at jeemain.nta.nic.in
2) On the homepage, click on the link that reads, “JEE Mains 2020 results”
3) A new page will appear on the screen
4) Key in your credentials and login
5) The JEE Main results 2020 will be displayed on the screen
6) Download the results and take its printout for future reference.
How to check NTA JEE Main Result 2020 on a smartphone:
Open google chrome or any other browser on your smartphone
In the address bar, type the official website at jeemain.nta.nic.in
On the homepage, click on the link that reads ‘JEE Main April/ September Result 2020’
A login page will appear
Key in your login credentials
Your JEE Main Scorecard will be displayed on your mobile screen