NIFT opens application window for the entrance exam, register online by 21 January, exam to be held on 14 February
NIFT Entrance Exam 2021 – National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) has opened the application window for the NIFT entrance exam – 2021. Interested and eligible candidates can register online by 21 January. Candidates can download the application form from the official website applyadmission.net/nift2021.
The NIFT entrance exam, 2021 will be conducted on 14 February in pen-paper mode. The test will be conducted in 32 cities across the country. There are three stages in this exam and to get admission in NIFT 2021, candidates have to pass all the stages. Candidates will be given admission in various design and fashion technology programs based on their performance in the entrance exam.
Important DatesOnline registration start date – December 10, 2020The last date for online registration is – January 21, 2021Date of registration with late fee from 22 January to 24 January 2021Date of correction of application form January 25 to January 28, 2021The date of issue of admit card is 1 February 2021Date of written entrance examination – 14 February 2021
- First of all, go to the official website, applyadmission.net/nift2021.
- Click on the new login link on the homepage.
- Enter the information sought when a new page opens.
- Now click on the login to your account link to complete the registration.
- Login using your email ID and date of birth.
- Now we can complete the further Registration process.