In India, One Woman Dies Every 12 Minutes Due To Complications Arising Out Of Pregnancy And Childbirth. Merely 21% of Pregnant Women Receive Full Antenatal Care And Only 35% of Mothers Receive Postnatal Check-ups.
Women In India Continue To Be Plagued With Inadequate – And Often Inaccessible – Medical And Health Facilities And Services, Unsanitary Infrastructure, And A Lack Of Respect And Dignity. It’s Time To Change This, And The Wrai Photo Contest Is An Opportunity For You To Put Your Lens On Women’s Health And Her Rights.
All You Have To Do Is To Capture An Image That Shows How Women’s Health Rights And Entitlements Need To Be Placed In The Centre Of Things. An Image That Holds Attention On Quality, Access And Proper Healthcare Services And Treatment Of Women. Capture An Emotion, Interaction, Activity, A Woman Seeking Services Or A Service Provider Delivering Them, Or Even Of Women At Large Accessing Health Services.
Amateurs, Professional Photographers, Or Anyone With A Phone Camera Is Welcome To Enter This Contest.
Join Us In This Search For That Perfect Picture.
Last Date For Submission: – 30th May 2021
The Best Stories Captured Will Win
How To Enter The Hamara Swasthya, Hamara Adhikar Photo Contest 2021
- Each Participant Can Send Up To 3 Images
- Please Share Your Name, Email Address And City With Your Entries
- Send Us Your Entries Via E-mail To: Wra@Whiteribbonallianceindia.Org; Subject Of Your Mail: Hamara Swasthya, Hamara Adhikar
- You Can Also Whatsapp Your Entries To: +91-9311080080
Guidelines For Participation:
- The Submission Of Entries Should Relate To The Importance Of Keeping Women In The Centre Of All Things Related To Health And Health Rights.
- Please Avoid Sending Us Any Profanity, Vulgarity, Or Any Inappropriate Representation Of The Subject.
- Each Entry/Work Should Be Original And Creative. The Participant Is Solely Responsible And Liable For Violations Of Copyright Or Ip, If Any
- Preference Will Be Given To Women Photographers And Participants.
- The Photographer Should Have The Consent Of The Subject In Their Photo Entry For Taking Their Photo As Well As For Sharing It On A Public Forum. The Photographer Will Be Held Responsible For Any Suit Or Claim Raised By The Subject In The Photo For Violating Her/His Privacy.
- Each Photo Should Be Submitted With All The Due Credits/Acknowledgments.
- Your Entry To The Contest Will Be Considered As Consent To Share Your Photos On Our Website/Social Media Channels/Any Other Form Communication. We Will Give Due Credit, Wherever Possible.
- The last Date For Submission Is 30th May 2021, No Entries Will Be Considered For The Contest Post The Last Date.
- To Maintain Fairness, Wrai Team At Centre For Catalyzing Change (C3) Or The C3
Team Cannot Participate In The Contest.- Winners Will Be Announced On 10th June 2021