Advertisement and Instructions for filling of posts of Technical Assistant and Junior Engineers in PWD@ pwd.goa.gov. in
PWD Goa Recruitment 2021: The PWD Department of the Government of Goa has invited applications for the recruitment of a total of 368 posts of Technical Assistant and Junior Engineer in various departments under Group C. The department is inviting applications from interested and eligible candidates for these posts.
PWD Goa Recruitment 2021
Advertisement and Instructions for filling of posts of Technical Assistant and Junior Engineers in PWD
PWD Goa Recruitment 2021: Job news for the candidates who are seeking government jobs in the PWD department. The Department of PWD, Government of Goa has released the advertisement for the recruitment of 368 Group C posts. According to the advertisement issued by the department (No. No.4/2/2021/PCE-PWD-Tech Cell) applications are invited from eligible candidates for recruitment to the total 368 posts of Technical Assistant and Junior Engineer in various departments under Group C. are going. All these posts are to be provisionally recruited through direct recruitment process by the Goa Public Works Department i.e. PWD Department.
Apply online by 27 September for PWD Goa Recruitment 2021
Interested candidates can go to the notification section of the official website of Goa PWD Department, pwd.goa.gov.in and then download Group C Recruitment Notification by clicking on the link of the respective recruitment advertisement or by clicking on the direct link given below. . After going through the notification carefully, you can fill the online application form provided on the Computer Based Examination System (CBES) portal of the Government of Goa for applying. The last date of application has been fixed as 27 September 2021.
Post wise number of vacancies for PWD Goa Recruitment 2021
* Technical Assistant (Civil) – 85 Posts
* Technical Assistant (Mechanical/Electrical) – 14 Posts
* Technical Assistant (Mining) – 1 Post
* Technical Assistant (Computer/ Electronics/ Information Technology) – 31 Posts
* Junior Engineer (Civil) – 162 Posts
* Junior Engineer (Mechanical/Electrical) – 51 Posts
* Junior Engineer (Computer/ Electronics/ Information Technology) – 24 Posts
Eligibility For PWD Goa Recruitment 2021
For Technical Assistant posts, candidates should have an Engineering degree in relevant trade and for Junior Engineer posts, a degree or diploma in relevant trade. Also, the age of the candidates should not exceed 45 years as of the last date of application. There is also relaxation in the upper age limit for the candidates belonging to the reserved categories of the state, for more details visit the recruitment advertisement link.
How To Apply For PWD Goa Recruitment 2021?
To apply for the post, you first need to be register yourself as per below instructions
- Click on the Register button.
- Enter the username (Only lower case alphabets & digits allowed).
- Enter your email id and mobile number.
- Enter the password and click on Sign Up button.
- Enter OTP received on your email id and mobile number.
- Click on verify button to complete the registration.
FAQ About Goa PWD Recruitment 2021
1. What is Computer Based Recruitment Test?
It is a form of assessment in which the computer is an integral part of question paper delivery, response storage, marking of response or reporting of results from a test.
2. What are the advantages in opting for Computer Based Recrutiment Test?
It offers greater accuracy, efficiency, transparency, reliability, flexibility, scalability, efficient administration, minimum effort, instant results, time saving, cost saving etc. when compared with traditional paper-based examination.
3. Can I answer the Computer Based Recrutiment Test on my computer at home or work?
No. The Computer Based Recrutiment Tests are only offered in secure test centers.
4. What computer knowledge is required to appear for Computer Based Recrutiment Test?
The candidate need to know only how to use computer mouse. That is at the most required.
5. How secure is the Computer Based Recrutiment Test?
It is very secure with zero error possibility as human intervention is minimal.
6. How a candidate can practice for Computer Based Recrutiment Test?
The Mock Test is available on website (https://cbes.goa.gov.in). The Candidate can use the same and practice as many times as he/she wants. This will give look and feel of the format of Computer Based Exam in simulation environment.
7. What will happen in case there is some problem in computer during the examination?
There will be enough buffer computers available at the examination centers to take care of such problems and the time lost in change of system will be duly compensated as each and every second will be recorded by the server. Also there will be qualified IT professionals to assist.
8. How will a candidate answer a question in the Computer Based Recruitment Test?
There will four options of each question. The candidate has to click one of the options using computer mouse which can be reviewed or re-answered any time during the duration of the examination.
9. How will a candidate come to know which are the questions left unanswered?
There will be a question button at bottom on computer screen, on click it will show you all the question no’s which will indicate which are the questions answered, left un answered and marked for review.
10. Can a candidate change his/her answer?
Yes during the exam duration and it is one of the most important feature of Computer Based Recrutiment Test.
11. When will the result of the Computer Based Recruitment Test be declared?
The candidate’s marks are immediately displayed on his/her computer screen at the end of the exam.
12. Is there any call center support for PWD recruitment 2021?
Yes. There is call center support for candidates appearing in Computer Based Recruitment Test. The address & helpline number is available on the website (https://cbes.goa.gov.in).