CBSE Exam: Board Asks Affiliated Schools To Submit List Of Candidates For 2022-23 Session Exams
CBSE Latest News: The students listed, as per CBSE, are eligible for appearing in board examinations for Class 10 and Class 12.
“Only those students shall be allowed to appear for Class 10 and Class 12 board’s examination in session 2022-23, whose names would be submitted through the online process of submission of LOC,” the CBSE notification added.
Students listed should not be registered with any other school education board in addition to CBSE. The students listed, as per CBSE, are eligible for appearing in board’s examinations for Class 10 and Class 12. For Class 12 students, it may be specifically ensured that the students have passed their Class 10 examination from a recognised school education board only, the CBSE added.
CBSE Board Exam 2022-23 | Guidelines for principals/schools
- Students sponsored are their own regular and bona fide students only.
- Candidates are not from any unauthorized/unaffiliated schools
- Regularly attending classes in your school
- No bonafide student’s name is left unsponsored.
- Not registered with any other School Education Board in addition to CBSE.
- The students are eligible for appearing in Board’s Examination for Classes 10 and 12 as per provisions of Examination Byelaws.
- In the case of students of Class-12, it may be specifically ensured that the students have passed their class 10 examination from a recognized School Education Board only.
- CBSE Online Affiliated School Information System (OASIS) data should be submitted by schools before the deadline. Any correction or modification done by schools will be observed by the Regional Officers of CBSE, the board said.